Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First day of First Grade!

Today is the first day of school. The kiddo was excited and nervous about it, but he was very glad to see all of his old friends at the school crossing this morning and when in to school with lots of hugs and kisses. Daddy got to walk up to school with us this morning and go in to work late. This year is a big deal because last year, the kiddo only went half a day. He was home for lunch and this year he eats lunch at school and won't get home until about 3:45. I hope he is having a good day!

The scholar on the first day of school.
I am looking forward to having more time to tackle some big projects around the house. I have a long list that includes organizing the office, cleaning the basement, painting the window trim around our NEW WINDOWS! (I love the new windows. They are SOOOO easy to open!) I have about 50 things on the list so I will have plenty to do for a while!
Happy fall everyone!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow...first day of school. That's a biggie. Congrats to the kid!
xx

Anonymous said...

He CAN'T be that grown up already!!!! Today was the first day of school for my 2nd grader and new Kindergartener