Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today we made i-cord

Does anyone out there know what to do with yards of i-cord? In a weak moment I bought a Bond Embellish Knit! on a recent trip to the craft mega-mart and the kiddo LOVES it. The problem is that I forsee having literally hundreds of yards of i-cord filling up my house. Can you weave with it? Do we really have to make flowers out of it? It does make pretty rightous jumpropes, but how many of those do you need?

I think that the i-cord machine will chug along until we are completely out of sport weight yarn in the stash. (I had better find a way to lock up the sock yarn stash... Lots of i-cord and no socks would be a BAD thing...)

I will post the results as we search for useful purposes for i-cord... Any suggestions are more than welcome as well!

No comments: