Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The bags are no longer winning!

I worked on the plastic bag bag a bit more last night, but then I ran out of material. Oh well... This morning I went to Target and the grocery so I have more to work with now! It is really nice to not have a huge bag of bags hanging around anymore. Now that I know that this works, I think I will use up the bags as they accumulate and make some new reusable grocery bags in the process! I do find myself eyeing the bags at the store wondering if I should double bag the groceries so I can finish the first bag... Must Resist...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow, just wow! What a great idea the bags are. I wonder if I could knit up some of them for the farmers' market. Problem is, I'm a slooooooow knitter, so it would take me forever and they would cost $100000000. :-)