Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ravelry... I think I am in love...

If you haven't had a chance yet, go check out www.ravelry.com. It is a really cool website that allows you to share pattern info, yarn info, projects, knit-a-longs, etc. I started using it today and it is really neat! I posted a few projects, recent and not so recent just to test it out. I really like it. It will eventually be a good database of knitting patterns too. A good place to go to see what something might really look like if you attempt to make it. Heck, you might even happen upon something that I made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I finally get my invite to Ravelry... I am probably still WAAAAY down on the list, but I check my email each day hoping that today will be the day :)

Laurie said...

Jealous! I am on the waiting list...they are adding over 100 people a day but the list is VERY long. I can't wait. Congrats.